Aluminum Fencing Options From Ace
Aluminum fencing from Ace is a beautiful fencing option. Aluminum is maintenance free and will not rust like iron or steel and is therefore an ideal material for our climate. It can minimize visual interference with its surroundings or be dressed up to make a statement like no other material can. It has the flexibility to be purchased affordably or to allow a wide variety of style choices and enhancements.
Here at Ace, we offer two types of aluminum fences: railing and picket.
Rail aluminum is a product used almost exclusively in South Florida and is built locally. In residential fence it offers a simple style with a larger picket than the nationally manufactured picket aluminum product at a reasonable price point. We partner with Winrise and can obtain your fence within a few days.
Picket aluminum is produced by national manufacturers and used nationwide. It offers unparalleled style choices, color choices and enhancements such as rings, finals and post caps. It is offered in residential, commercial and industrial sizes. It can accommodate a wide variety of gate needs including large sizes, rolling gates and can be made with arches and other enhancements. It is rackable, meaning it can go up and down terrain that is not flat without having to stair step as is the case with rail aluminum. Because of the many available choices, it will take three to four weeks to obtain this product.
Differences Between Rail and Picket Aluminum:
- Has a post every 5 feet
- Has 3/4” x 3/4” pickets in residential fence.
- Is usually less expensive
- Has to be stair stepped if the ground is not level
- Simple style – a top and a bottom rail with pickets in between
- Top rail continuous and rounded. Looks like a mushroom when viewed from the end.
- Can be obtained in a few days
- Has a post every 6 feet
- Has 5/8” x 5/8” pickets in residential fence.
- Has a wide variety of price points
- Is rackable so it can go up and down uneven terrain
- Has a wide variety of choices in style, color, size and enhancements
- Top rail is built into each 6 foot section of fence
- Will require three to four weeks to obtain
As with all of Ace’s fencing options, any Aluminum fence purchased and installed from us will meet or exceed any and all structural codes and wind load requirements in Broward and Palm Beach Counties. You can rest assured knowing that you’re getting an extremely durable fence that will look great for years to come.