Aluminum Fencing Options From Ace
Aluminum fencing from Ace is a beautiful fencing option. Aluminum is maintenance-free and will not rust like iron or steel making it an ideal material for our climate. Minimize visual interference with its surroundings or dress it up to make a statement as no other material can. With a wide variety of style choices and enhancements, it has the flexibility to be purchased affordably.
Here at Ace, we offer two types of aluminum fences: railing and picket.
Rail aluminum is built locally and used almost exclusively in South Florida. In residential fence, it offers a simple style with a large picket. Larger than the nationally manufactured product and still at a reasonable price point. We partner with Winrise and can obtain your fence within a few days.
National manufacturers produce Picket aluminum fences that are used nationwide. It offers unparalleled style choices, colors, and enhancements such as rings, finals, and post caps. Picket aluminum is offered in residential, commercial and industrial sizes. It can accommodate a wide variety of gate needs including large sizes, rolling gates and can be made with arches and other enhancements. It is rackable, so it can go up and down terrain that is not flat without having to stair-step as is the case with rail aluminum. Because of the many available choices, it will take three to four weeks to obtain this product.
Differences Between Rail and Picket Aluminum:
- Has a post every 5 feet
- Has 3/4” x 3/4” pickets in residential fence.
- Is usually less expensive
- Must be stair-stepped if the ground is not level
- Simple style – a top and a bottom rail with pickets in between
- Top rail continuous and rounded. It looks like a mushroom when viewed from the end.
- Obtained in a few days
- Post every 6 feet
- 5/8” x 5/8” pickets in residential fence.
- Wide variety of price points
- Is rackable therefor it can go up and down uneven terrain
- Has a wide variety of choices in style, color, size, and enhancements
- Top rail built into each 6-foot section of fence
- Will require three to four weeks to obtain
As with all of Ace’s fencing options, any Aluminum fence purchased and installed from us will meet or exceed any and all structural codes and wind load requirements in Broward and Palm Beach Counties. You can rest assured knowing that you’re getting an extremely durable fence that will look great for years to come.
Ready to learn more? Click here to request a FREE Quote on Aluminum Fencing!